If you have any questions, concerns or comments about our privacy practices please email us at email@example.com or reach us via postal mail at
P.O. Box 20176
Philadelphia, PA 19145
1. Types of information we collect
● Personal contact information – is information that allows us to identify and contact you. Information such as name, postal address, email address, phone numbers, website user account names and social media account names.
● Non-personal user characteristics information – is information that helps us understand your areas of interests, demographic information, geographical location information, lifestyle information, and personal preferences. We may also collect information
such as URL of the website you visited before and after visiting our website. We may automatically collect this information when Users visit our website. Our vendors, third party service providers, merchants, may also automatically collect this information.
● Referral information – is information we collect from Users and Independent Referral Program members in conjunction with our Referral Program. Information is collected about the potential wedding couple and the potential vendors who may use WeddingCredits’ services.
● Transaction information – is information we collect that is required to complete a transaction. This could include credit or debit card number, name on card, expiration date, card billing address and card verification number.
2. Use of information we collect
Personal contact information
● Personal contact information is information that allows us to identify and contact you.
● We collect personal contact information of our users such as name, postal address, email address, phone numbers, fiancé/fiancée name, website user account name and social media account names.
● We use personal contact information to contact our users about their purchases, activities, track redemptions, track referrals, transactions, customer service, resolve issues, administer accounts, facilitate orders, send promotions, update privacy policies,
update User Terms and Conditions, communicate technical notices, communicate administrative messages, communicate security alerts, administer surveys, administer promotion activities, and other everyday business activities.
● We also use some personal contact information, such as your name and your fiancé/
fiancee’s name in your personal wedding favor booklet. We may also use your name
and fiancé/fiancee’s name in advertising publications and on our website and other
online ads on other sites. We will never use or publish your actual contact information in
any of our advertisements without your consent.
● Non-personal information is information that does not identify the end-user. Non-personal information may include information such as our user’s areas of interest, geographical location, demographics and preferences.
● Other non-personal information includes web surfing habits. This can include Uniform Resource Location (URL) of the website you visited prior to visiting our website and the website you visit after leaving our website. We may also collect information such as what
type of website browser you used and your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
● We and our authorized advertisers, merchants and third party service providers may automatically collect non-personal information through the use of electronic data collection tools such as Cookies, Pixel Tags and Web Beacons.
● We may also use data collection tools/programs such as Google Analytics to monitor and analyze general website usage patterns by our users.
● WeddingCredits uses non-personal information to analyze trends, troubleshoot, gather data, administer our website, and measure overall traffic and effectiveness of pages on our website, content and programming.
● We may share non-personal information we collect with law enforcement authorities.
● We may share non-personal information with advertisers, merchants and third party service providers
● Referral information is information we collect from Users and Independent Referral Program members in conjunction with our Referral Program. Information is collected about the potential wedding couple and the potential vendors who may use
● We may contact the specific people or businesses that are referred to us through our Referral Programs to introduce our services.
● We also use the referral information to keep track of the referrals provided to us by our Users and to potentially reward users for the referrals.
● Transaction information is information we collect that is required to complete a transaction. This could include credit or debit card number, name on card, expiration date, card billing address and card verification number.
● When a purchase is made with WeddingCredits, we share your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for the services. We may also release credit card information to the card-issuing bank or vendors related to the transaction to
process refunds and/or credits. We may also share credit card information to credit card processing companies.
3. Updating or correcting personal contact information
4. We may share your information as required by law
5. User’s choice on providing information and use of information
You can choose to not provide certain information. However, you may not be able to process some transactions without information that is required for that transaction. If all necessary information is not provided for your intended transaction, we may not be able to process the transaction and provide the service you are requesting.
6. You may opt-out or unsubscribe from promotion emails
From time to time, we may send Users promotional emails to advertise our products or services or the products or services of our vendors. If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt-out of receiving promotional emails at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Please enter “Opt-out of promotional emails” in the subject heading and include your name, address, email address, and weddingcredits.com user name to opt-out via Email. You can also opt-out to our promotional Emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of our promotional emails.
Security of your information is a very high priority for us. You can access your personal contact information on our website by logging into your account with your username and password. The password is always encrypted. Please do not share your password with anyone in order to protect your personal contact information stored with WeddingCredits.
Credit card information is always encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Although we use security measures to protect your data and our data, there are risks with transmitting data over the internet or any wired/wireless network. We cannot 100% guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us from the internet. However, we will always employ commercially reasonable tools and security measures to protect your data.
A cookie is a small text file stored on a User’s computer or device for record-keeping purposes. Cookies contain information about the User. To improve and customize your experience on weddincredits.com, we store cookies on your website. We use the cookies to save you time while using our website. Cookies also allow us to gather non-personal information so we can analyze user surfing habits on our website. We use this information to try to improve the experience we provide on our website for all of our users.
We may also use third party advertisers on our website. As part of their service, they may also place separate cookies on your company. We have no control on these cookies. Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You may be able to change the settings to decline cookies and/or periodically clear your cookies in your browser options. However, declining cookies may affect your experience on our website and some functionality on our website may be compromised.
9. Posting reviews and testimonials
Users can post reviews of vendors and provide testimonials about their services and WeddingCredits’ services. These reviews and testimonials are available for anyone to see including non-registered users of weddingcredits.com including other companies. Please keep
this in mind before posting any information that may be considered private or personal. We have no control over who reads your reviews/testimonials you voluntarily posts.
10. Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents
California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by this act, we will provide you the categories of information we collect along with categories of third party persons, vendors, or businesses that we share information with at your requests.
California law requires us to inform you, at your request
● Categories of personal information we collect and the third parties we share the information with
● The names and address of the third parties
● Examples of products or services marketed by the third party companies
California law also requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share the information with. To obtain this information, please send a request via email to email@example.com. Please provide your name, address, email address, weddingcredits.com user name, and what personal contact information you do not want us to share with the third parties we engage business with. The request should be labeled with the subject heading “California Customer Choice Notice”. We will respond to your request in approximately 30 days. This service is free of charge.
11. Contacting WeddingCredits, LLC
WeddingCredits, LLC can be reached via postal mail:
P.O. Box 20176
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Or via email:
Or via phone:
1 (215) 467-7737